Mergado Pack OpenCart extension
Save your time and boost your marketing with our free Mergado Pack module
No coding needed, just install the extension and set it up. Do you have questions? Our support is here to help you.
Export your feeds and turn them into hundreds of formats with Mergado
Expand your network of marketing channels. Use Mergado to create XML feeds for hundreds of different product comparison engines and other marketing services.
Connect your business to the biggest marketing channels
Do you want to track your Google Ads, implement the Facebook Pixel, or other marketing scripts? Fill your ID codes in the input fields, activate them and the scripts will start their magic.
The Mergado Pack extension for PrestaShop helps to create better XML files for comparison shopping services by exporting the product feed from your PrestaShop store in the Mergado XML specification. Such data is useful for linking to Mergado app, where it can be converted to hundreds of other formats (for comparison shopping engines like Shopping.com, for AdWords or Facebook or for other online shopping platforms).
- Use conversion tracking to find out which categories and products pay are the most visited, and where you can get even more customers.
- Reviews in the Verified by customers service strengthen the qualities of your online store.
- You will always have detailed information about the availability of goods through the availability feed.
Mergado Pack supports the implementation of GLAMI piXel and GLAMI TOP services. Use the GLAMI piXel tool to find out what actions the customer performs on your website. GLAMI TOP is used to implement the review, which a customer gets at the end of the purchasing process.
Mergado Pack fo OpenCart supports the implementation of conversion tracking for Zboží.cz. It enables both limited conversion tracking of purchases in the store, as well as the standard version.
Frequently Asked Question
The extension allows you to export data from your online store in XML format, in Mergado XML specification. Such data can be used to connect your store to Mergado, where you are able to convert your product data to hundreds of different formats for comparison shopping services such as Google Shopping, GLAMI, etc., or for advertising systems like Google Ads, Facebook, or for different eCommerce solutions, e. g. Shoptet, etc.
In addition, the Mergado Pack plugin is equipped with many marketing features to help you improve your advertising. Integrated support for Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, GLAMI piXel, Heureka and much more.
The extension is for free.
The installation process is standard, as is common with OpenCart modules.
- At the pack.mergado.cm/opencart website, download the module Mergado Pack.
- Let’s go to the OpenCart administration. In the left menu, select the Installer from the Extensions menu. Here, click the Upload button, upload the file you previously downloaded from the web, and complete the installation.
- Then, in the Extensions menu, select the Extensions category and select Feeds as the extension type in the filters.
- Here, select Mergado Pack and install it by clicking on the green Install button. Then click on the button with the pencil symbol and on the first tab Settings in Mergado Pack, activate. To save this setting, click the floppy disk button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- To see the extension in the left menu and get easy access to it, in the Modifications section, click on the orange button to clear the cache. After clicking on the blue Refresh button, the Mergado module will appear in the left menu.
Mergado Pack is designed for OpenCart version 3. and higher.
- Go to the Settings tab first. In case of a larger number of products or in general problems with feed generation, select a limit in Settings and product exports will be generated in batches.
- In the second menu tab set up Cron tasks. Here you will find a list of Cron URLs that you copy and paste into the task scheduler.
More about cron tasks in our article.
- Then in the XML feed tab you will find a list of XML feeds generated at least once. On this page you can delete feeds, copy and use them in another process, download or check the status of generating.
Cron is simply an automatic task launcher, so it can, for example, start generating an product XML feed from your e-shop at regular times. Cron can be set up at your web hosting. About cron settings, it is necessary to log in to the administration of your web hosting and find the cron settings there, or contact your web host for more information.
More about cron in our article.
Gradual regeneration of exports brings important improvements in their creation. With a large amount of data, problems arose and in some cases the whole process ended in failure. Our Mergado Pack therefore offers the option of choosing the number of products that will be generated in one step. And thanks to the limit, only the number of items that the user chooses is subsequently created. This speeds up the process, stabilizes it and reduces the risk of it falling.
In practice, this means that the feed is generated in partial files, which are merged after this process and create a complete XML feed.
Setting up Advertising Systems
You can set remarketing and other scripts for advertising systems in the Mergado Pack administration in the Ad systems tab. Here you will find sub-menus with individual groups such as Google, Facebook, Heureka, GLAMI, Seznam, etc.
For each block and input field, you will find explanations that will tell you how to activate the function correctly or where to find the necessary code.
Free technical support
If you need advice on the installation or setup the extension or would like to provide us with feedback, do not hesitate to use our discussion forum, where, in addition to our technical support, a community of other OpenCart users can also attend to you.
Mergado Pack has come a long way in recent months and has become a strong player among the tools that make advertising on various channels more effective. Let's see how its latest news helps you get the most out of your online store.
Do you own several online stores, and each has its own administration? Simplify their management and use the best place for your business - multistore. All stores are clearly systematized in one place, which saves your time and costs in managing your business.
In the last article, we introduced cron service - a new feature in Mergado Pack, which is useful for every store that works with an XML feed. Today we will focus on another innovation - the gradual generation of exports. Learn why it's worth using this functionality.